Pages

Sixty-Six

January 11, 2011

Blame it on laziness.

Blame it on tiredness.

Blame in on the fact that my throat feels like it's about to close in on burning hot liquid and my ear feels as if someone is forcing a screwdriver down it (in less graphic terms I don't really feel great today).

But I promise I am not taking the easy way out to day (if I was doing that I just wouldn't post haha).  I really am thankful for this.  It blessed me so much this afternoon.

We all need encouragement.  We all need to hear the kind words of a true friends.  We all need to be reminded that people love us and like us.  We all need to know that our lives are making a difference.  And this afternoon I found myself needed that reminder.

But we serve a God who meets all of our needs in ways far greater than we could ask for or even imagine and when I loaded up facebook and saw a post from one of my favorite Welsh friends - well she actually falls under the category of favorite friends but I added in the Welsh part for clarification.  Her post was what I needed today and God gave it to me just when I needed it :)

I'm thankful for His provision in the simplest of ways and how He uses our friends to be the vessels of His love for us :)

Rea's Post about me...it made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS