Pages

Sixty-Seven A - Blessed Beyond Words

January 12, 2011

The song "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin just popped into my head. Our God truly is the Indescribable One...words cannot even begin to describe who He is and are never adequate to praise Him for all He has done, is doing, and will do for us.  As I sit in my once again messy room and I cannot help but feel at a loss for how to fittingly praise Him for all that He has done today.  Words cease when I feebly attempt to explain His beauty, expound upon His grace, or express my gratitude.

Much comes to mind as I try to determine the way to word this post.  But nothing seems adequate...nothing seems like enough...

God, my heart longs to fully praise You for the works of Your hand demonstrated before me today...but my words fail me.  You are the glorious One...the beauty and the light in this world so dark and cold.  You answer prayer and use us - dirty and broken sinners - to display Your majesty.  Thank you is not enough.  A blog post is not enough.  May my life, may my days, may each breath I take be an offering of thanks to you.  I give you this life that You gave me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the prayer in purple!

    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song and beautiful blog post!

    Imagine if we truly realised how wonderful He was, I think I would die with joy. And then go to Heaven for some more :D

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS