Pages

Seventy-Five

January 20, 2011

The children had all been picked up from the playground.  I gathered my notebook and I was about to head upstairs to clean up the mess left over from Sonbeams this afternoon.  When all of a sudden two sweet girls run up to me saying, "Miss Caitlin, come quickly! Hurry up! We have something to show you!"  Though one had to leave, the other one took me upstairs.  What was it they had to show me?  What were they so eager for me to see?

They had come up while I waited on the playground for all of the Sonbeams to be picked up, and cleaned up the entire mess.  They put everything away because they said they wanted to do something nice for me since it was almost my last time.  How sweet :)

I'm thankful for two awesome girls, who have incredible hearts' of servants already being displayed!  And I will definitely miss them :)

oh and in case you were wondering these two were not part of the Sonbeams club.  They're 4th graders and come to club on Tuesdays.  One's mom helps with Sonbeams and the other is our Associate Pastor's daughter who lives across the street from the church, so they were over there playing haha...no worries I wasn't not watching the kids and having them sneak off haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS