Pages

Seventy-Nine

January 24, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Hot Showers (and taking one in less than 5 minutes!)...

Warm Coffee in mug that only looks like a paper cup...

Giggles from a little girl who thinks she can ride the turtle statue in the church garden...

Tears that stop when I pull out the "app-sauz" (or applesauce)...

Lunch with grandparents and good conversation....

Schooni's Jumbo Sweet Tea (enough said :D)...

Gifts for helpers...

Crossing things off my to-do list...

Encouraging conversations with a best friend who lives way too far way...

Cuban Subs from Publix...

Finally doing something I've put off doing...

A Savior who loves me despite who I am..

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing you ran late yesterday morning by the hot showers one?? haha

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS