Pages

Seventy and Seventy-One

January 17, 2011

Seventy
I'm quite thankful for the opportunity I had yesterday to attend the wedding of one of my childhood friends, Erika.  Until yesterday I hadn't seen her in several years, but her and her family hold a dear place in my heart.  When I think back to my childhood besides family members I have more memories with Erika and her family than probably anyone else.  It was so wonderful to see her on her very special day and I pray that her and her new husband, Justin, are blessed as they begin their new life together and that Christ strengthens and deepens their love for one another.





Seventy-One
I'm thankful to see my Granddaddy :)  I'm glad that I'm able to see him and my step-grandma before I leave for Spain in 19 days.  He came into Lake Placid last night, but we didn't get to see him until today since we were in Fort Lauderdale for Erika's wedding.  But tonight he came over for dinner and tomorrow we'll head over to his RV where we're going to get to eat country ham (yum!!)  I'm thankful for awesome grandparents and glad I'll be able to see all of them before I leave in February!

When I saw Granddaddy and Melissa in November and we ate Lotta-Burgers in Cherryville!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! :)

    I am impressed that your Grandaddy has an RV!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS