Pages

Number Fifty-Nine

January 4, 2011

My eyelids feel as if bricks have attached to them. And they seem to be becoming heavier by the minute. So because of sheer tiredness, the desire to knit (gosh I sound I like an old lady haha...and I'm kind of okay with haha) and read, but more importantly I want and need some Jesus time, this will be a short post.

As I facebook chatted with a good friend of mine I was asked the simple question, "How are you?" My answer, "I'm excellent." Why? In a sense why not. I have so much to be thankful for. This life though challenging is growing me. I prayerfully and excitedly anticipate of what lies on the horizon and I feel a twinge of sadness of the "See you laters" which soon leave my mouth. I am loved. I am saved. I am known by the Creator, the Master, the Lover, God. My hearts yearns to ache and desire Him with an undivided heart. So why not be excellent.

As I ponder more about feeling excellent today I think today I found myself very encouraged by so many people. Kind words heal the soul. Kind words often carry us through. Encouragement was found in the most unexpected places today and I found myself blessed and surprised by the love of Christ again and again.

My challenge tomorrow...speak words of encouragement into the lives of others. Pass on the blessings and love shown to me today, so they too may feel excellent at the end of the day.

"Let's see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out..."
Hebrews 10:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS