Pages

I'm Beginning To Wonder...

March 3, 2011

So I'm beginning to wonder if blogging and I are still friends...I hope so...but we seem to not spending as much time together as of late.  Well, hopefully we can rekindle our relationship.  I refuse to promise everyday posts but maybe I can become a more frequent blogger once more...

I'm sticking with my thankful posts, but I'll be adding in some of my adventures here in España...from travels to seeing God at work to teaching ELL (English Language Learners) in an American school in Spain and the excitement that ensues :)

But for now on with thankful posts...

112.  Riding the train to Madrid...and STARBUCKS!! Let it be noted that I much prefer local coffee shops (Oh Broad River Coffee Company how I miss thee) but Starbucks is a taste of home that tastes like home (we have BK and McDonalds here but I'm don't really like either :-P).  Fun with friends, seeing my first hockey game ever (my friend Sophia plays) - oh and note to self even if the temperature outside is 60 degrees bundle up for a hockey game!  On a side note today confirmed my observation that PDA is much more common in Spain than in American (at least in LP and BS) - though after my conversation with my friend Sarah I'm slightly thankful for the PDA I saw and that I didn't see the PDA that she saw (I'm still disturbed by that and I didn't even see AAAHHH!!)

113. Church and the youth/young adult meeting that followed...I'm excited to get involved with this church...I love it :)

114.  Meetings that go well.

115.  A God who teaches me to put things in His hands...and helps me leave them there...a God who shows me that there are many burdens that I am not called to carry - He is...that prayer is what counts...prayer is what I must do...Love is the answer...His love.

116. Progression in Spanish...a poco a poco! And Psalm 46

117. That all science fair projects have been turned in! See next blog post for the science fair saga!

3 comments:

  1. Your first hockey game???? Woah!

    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely hope you & blogging can work this out ;)

    I am going to look like a fool now...What is a PDA? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. PDA - Public Displays of Affection

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS