Pages

132 - I'm thankful for things that I steal from Carrie that cause me to reflect :)...and 133. I'm thankful for the weekend :)

March 18, 2011

I am:  a series of oxymorons, a list of contradictions...but I am His...
I think: there might actually be beauty to be found in broken.
I know: I am loved.
I have: a heart that often feels a bit torn as the people I love the most for some reason can't all be in the same place.
I wish: for intense joy.
I hate: how I constantly do that which I hate.
I miss: hugs and hearing the laughter of those whom I love who aren't with me. 
I fear: rejection and instability.
I hear: an airplane preparing to land.
I smell: rooibos tea .
I crave: the ability to fully communicate in Spain.
I search: for Christ.  He is found.
I wonder: if I'll ever find restoration and peace with a situation that constantly engulfs me.
I regret: nothing.
I love: laughter.  
I ache: for a world for has yet to experience true Love.
I am not: who I was.  
I believe: that I belong and am desired by the Love that reaches beyond degree.
I dance: because life is too short to sit on the sidelines.
I sing: because I secretly wish life was a musical.
I cry: when I am stressed or angry or deeply hurt.  I cry when yelled at.  I hate to cry, but yet I believe tears are sometimes needed.
 I fight: when situations and people provoke emotions that resemble and reoccur those from a situation I long to fully lay down.
I lose: my way every once in while...but I am always found when I lost.
I win: at Bananagrams!  
I never: imagined the path would lead here...but I'm thankful beyond words that it did.
I always: need laughter. Or a journal.  Or a good book.  Or someone I love.
I confuse: myself.  I live in the state of confusion. 
I listen: more now than ever.
I am scared: that I won't live this life for the fullest.  That I won't live it for Him.
I need: reassurance every so often that I'm actually doing alright.
I am happy about: being here.  In Spain.  
I can usually be found: daydreaming. Or talking too much.  Or having some random thought or idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS