Pages

Well, I Guess Late Is Better Than Never...

February 25, 2011

Though I have learned the hard way that 30 seconds late is still...especially when it comes to the bus...and that buses wait for no one...and the next one doesn't come for an hour...you have to be at school (not merely stepping onto a bus) in 45 minutes...

But in the terms of blog posts...late is better than never...so let's see how this goes...

101. Getting to wear a princess crown to school...if only I'd packed the prom dress then I could have been a true princess but those just didn't seem worth losing suitcase for haha

102. Dressing up as a little kid for "Be-Who-You're-Not-Day"only to have my family and friends question my sanity - well, except for Courtney she said I dressed that way all the time (sometimes putting a caption on the picture is a good thing haha).  I guess it shows they care...though shouldn't they love regardless of what I'm wearing haha.

103. Riding to school with Carmen and her family :) Though her mom definitely gave me some interesting looks when I arrived (it was Denture Day at school so I was dressed as an old person haha)...Pray that I am able to build a deeper relationship with them, especially Carmen.

104. Meeting up with Kimberly and Micah (they're doing an internship with the church plant in Camarma - where I teach) and attending a small group with them...great time to fellowship :)

105. Visiting Aranjuez (one of the royal palaces) with wonderful new friends and then attending the Winter Banquet which was so much fun!  Wonderful time to get to know some of the students at ECA that I don't teach.

106. Church :)  Oh and that church potlucks in Spain are just as tasty as ones in the US.

107. The opportunity to gauge how to help a sweet girl succeed in school.

108. Getting purposefully lost...though next time I take my camera :) (Oh and yummy doughnuts though next time I don't eat them in the couple central park haha).

109. Dinner and games with new friends :)

110.  Going to Toledo!  Amazing! With Amazing People :)

111. Sleeping in!

Yay for being caught up on my thankful fors!

But hopefully I regain consistency again :)

Hebrews 12:1-2 <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    It's good to hear that you're getting setled/ adjusting to life in Espana.

    Con amor,
    <>< K

    ReplyDelete
  2. 102--I never question your sanity. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS