Pages

Ninety-Three

February 7, 2011

Today was my first day at school :)

I'm thankful for wonderful, welcoming teachers and students.  My first day here could not have gone any better.  I'm thankful for how God works in His amazing ways.  I'm thankful for the chance to begin teaching at ECA in the next couple of days.  I met all of the my students (some of longer periods than others), and I'm excited to get started teaching and helping them with their English :)

I'm also quite thankful for now having a place to call home...after much prayer and counsel from a wonderful mom (have I ever mentioned that I'm thankful for technology ;)  I will be moving in with the Spanish couple.  Actually move into tonight after dinner.  I desire to improve my Spanish and I firmly believe that though this will have challenges that this is what God desires.  I told my dear friend Carrie last night that I did not want to make a Caitlin decision, but I really wanted to make a God decision and I believe this is His desire.

Thank you for your prayers...please please keep lifting them up...I covet them more than you know!

Romans 8:28 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS