Pages

Ninety-Five

February 9, 2011

As I sit here and think how this experience - moving to Spain - has been quite a bit to take in, I cannot help but reflect upon how much there is to praise God for.  So the for next couple of days I'll give you four or five things that I am truly thankful for here in Spain...

1. That God is the same.  That despite a different location, a different group of people, and a different language my God never changes.  He remains the same :)

2. For people who genuinely care about how I am adjusting to life in Spain and offer words of encouragement.

3. For sweet students and that God is at work.  I'm so excited to see what God has in store as I seek to help these students academically and be a bearer of His love to them.

4. A walk around the neighborhood with another teacher from ECA and then with my host mother.  It was neat to get an idea from what is around me, and when I walked with my host mother a chance to practice and understand some more Spanish (please please pray that more Spanish with come to me!)

5. The opportunity to pray with some other teachers at ECA for the school and for those known in the community.  It was wonderful to celebrate praises with one another and also share in each other's burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS