Pages

Eighty-Four and So On...

February 6, 2011

Wow! I didn't think it would take me over a week to update...but it happens...life happens...and well in all the busyness of my final week in Lake Placid and my start to life here in Spain time to update became second to packing, sleeping, and more importantly time with loved ones...but now for a much needed update...

So here goes nothing...ready for it...it might be a speed update :)

84. Wonderful family who came into town to see me before I head to Spain.  It was great to see my Auntie, Tan, Mimi (my grandma), and my Auntie Gloria just once more before I left.

85. The chance to share with my church about God's plans for me in Spain and thank them for all their support.  I'm thankful for elders and pastors who prayed for me and my family and sweet children who stood beside me. I'm thankful for hugs and encouraging words from a church family I love dearly.

86.  A chance to spend time with my favorite 6-year-old princesses :D

87. A yummy lunch (Olive Garden) with an amazing youth whose laughter brings joy to my heart and whose faith constantly inspires me.

88.  Coffee with Christi and finally saying, "The packing is complete."  Well, sort of haha

89.  Lunch and dinner with family.  Joyous times with ones I hold dear.

90.  Hugs from the ones who I have known me longest on this earth.  Last meals from Chick-fil-a.  Baggage wasn't overweight (well, one was 51 pounds and one was 50.5 but they may have let them slide).  No delays.  Good books to read.  Lots of leg room.  A God who goes with me wherever He leads me.  A God is the same in Lake Placid as He is in Spain.

91.  Arrival and hospitality of new friends.

92.  Church service where I understood about half.  Warm afternoons with a sweet new friends.

Well, life in Spain has officially begun.  Jetlag begins to cease.  Housing is a bit up in the air (if you want if you the reasoning ask but please pray for clear guidance on this matter), but I'm not homeless.  School begins tomorrow, but teaching doesn't begin until Wednesday.  I'm excited. I want to take it all end.  I want to serve God and love Him.

So buenas noches or buenas tardes for those 6 hours behind me ;)

1 comment:

  1. YAY :D So good to hear you had a great day today! Praying for your housing!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS