Pages

Ninety-Seven

February 12, 2011

When I woke up this morning (well it might be more appropriate to say this afternoon) I woke up the realization that I have officially been in Spain for one week.  Wow!

Much to absorb.  Much to offer up in prayer.  Much to learn.  Much learned.  Much joy.  Much confusion. Much peace.

The journey to Spain has brought about much needed lessons.  And this first week has not ceased in the things I need to learn.

The journey to Spain brought much confusion.  And this week has been no different - confusion always comes at the beginning of something new (but then again it's safe to say I live in a state of confusion so blaming it on new experiences may not be entirely fair).  But something that has resounded this week is peace.  Peace in knowing I am where I am supposed to be.  Peace in knowing I am held closely in the hands of a God who loves me and guides me.  Peace in knowing that prayers go up for me.  Peace in His LOVE.

The journey to Spain brought me much joy.  And this week the joy in my life has not decreased.  Sometimes we have to look closely to find the blessings and to see how much we truly have to be thankful for.  But joy does not end.  Joy brings us strength in the One who calls us His.

I refuse to paint a picture of my new life in Spain with rose-colored lens, because we all know that no matter where we go or what we do life is not perfect.  So admittedly there have been challenges.  But in Him who is perfect challenges are no longer something to be conquered by but rather something to conquer, something to bring me closer to Him.

So find hope today in His love.  Growth in the trials.  The ability to dance in His love.

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS