Pages

Ninety-Six

February 11, 2011

So often I take the simple things in life for granted.  The life I breathe.  The water that quenches my thirst.  The God who pursues me with His love.  I pray as begin my time in Spain I will not take all that I have been given for granted.  That I will not neglect to praise God for what He is doing, how He is moving and working.

1. I am thankful for students who open up and share things.  Another teacher and I had a pretty in depth conversation with a student today about her beliefs on a subject.  She was very open, and I pray that I am able to get to know her better and hopefully she will come to have a personal relationship with Christ :)

2. Laughter.  It truly is medicine to the soul.

3. Encouraging words.  I am beyond blessed by those who encourage me.  Even though so many are far away from me many offer me words of hope, guidance, correction, and love to help me grow to be more like the One we serve.

4. Sleep.  I don't think I appreciate sleep like I do after suffering from jetlag.

5.  A God who answers prayers :D

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree. Number five is my favorite! :-)

    Praying for you, Fridge Girl!
    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS