Pages

Twenty-Four

November 30, 2010

As I sit here with a day about to come to an end, I feel like I'm having trouble on coming up with something I'm thankful for.  Which is crazy but as the song says...I've got so much so much so much so much so much (and the so much's could just go on and on haha) to be thankful for.

The fact that I woke up healthy is something to praise God for.

The fact I woke up in a warm bed with a roof over my head is something to praise God for.

The fact I could take a hot shower is something to praise God for.

The fact I could spend time in His Word is something to praise God for.

The fact that the Holy Spirit speaks to my heart is something to praise God for.

The fact that my staff meeting was short is something to praise God for.

The fact that the staff of my church pray for the members of the church and the community is something to praise God for.

The fact that I had food to eat for lunch is something to praise God for.

The fact that I have a car with gas in it is something to praise God for.

The fact that I could help decorate for Christmas and be reminded of why we celebrate Christmas is something to praise God for.

The fact that we had transportation for the kids to come to Explorers today is something to praise God for.

The fact that we had kids at Explorers and helpers who love them is something to praise God for.

The fact that we could talk about how we each have a story God wants us to share with the world for His glory is something to praise God for.

The fact that I have a testimony of His love and power in my life is something to praise God for.

The fact that the kids wanted to learn the Bible verse is something to praise God for.

The fact that we had way too much fun racing on the scooter-seat-things is something to praise God for.

The fact that I could watch some pretty sweet kids play soccer is something to praise God for.

The fact that I could play with Carlyn after the game is something to praise God for.

The fact that I was able to eat dinner with my parents is something to praise God for.

The fact that I could walk my dogs down the street is something to praise God for.

The fact that Jesus died for me is something to praise God for.

The fact that God rose from Jesus from the grave and provided me with a way to know Him and to be His friend is something to praise God for.

The fact that I'm covered by grace is something to praise God for.

The fact that I'm accepted and loved by the Creator is something to praise God for.

The fact that He calls me beautiful and that Him my worth is found is something to praise God for.

The fact that He uses the pain in my life to make something beautiful  for His glory is something to praise God for.

The fact that He has plans for my life is something to praise God for.

The fact that He will never leave me is something to praise God for.

The fact that He has given me people who love me and pray for me daily and encourage me and hold me accountable is something to praise God for.

The fact that when I am weak He is strong is something to praise God for.

The fact that this life is not about me it's about Him is something to praise God for.

I don't why I had so much trouble trying find something to be thankful for because the fact is I really have a lot to be thankful for and give praise to God for :)

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS