Pages

Thankful For #12

November 19, 2010

I've got so much so much so much so much so much to be thankful for !!!
(I think I left out some of the so muchs...but you get the point :)

Top 5 Thankful Fors for Today:

#5 
Sweet Hugs from Even Sweeter Kids

#4 
Dinner at Schoonis with My Mom (and a Big Jumbo Glass of Sweet Tea)

#3
 One Hundred Forty Plus Operation Christmas Child Boxes

#2
That God had His Hand Over My Grandparents Tonight...they were in a car accident and though they were injured, they are on their way home as I type.  Please pray that the Lord heals them quickly!

#1
My God loves me with a love undeserved, a love relentless, a love that overwhelms,  a love the fulfills.  And He ALWAYS Keeps His Promises!

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
Hebrews 4:16

1 comment:

  1. I apologise for not keeping up with this but I am up to date now :D

    Speak soon I hope!

    MW

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS