Pages

Thankful For #5

November 11, 2010

I am thankful no one was hurt.

I am thankful for 26 children who for most part remained fairly calm and for the most part followed directions.

I am thankful that God sent the right people at just the right time.

I am thankful for a 10 year old who showed leadership and maturity beyond her years.

I am thankful I remembered my binder today.

I am thankful that the peace that prayers bring.

I am thankful for much needed hugs and encouraging words.

I am thankful that God definitely had the wheel.

I am thankful for our bus driver.

I am thankful for a God who is definitely in control and protects His children.



God is faithful.  He is in control.  He is the protector.



If you would like details of what happened you can message me on facebook or e-mail me.

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS