Pages

Twenty-Three

November 29, 2010

What am I thankful for today...or rather who am I thankful for today...

COURTNEY BUTLER :D


Courtney was placed in my life four years and let's just say I've never been the same.  Words do not suffice to explain why I am so thankful for this girl (and if I was to try to explain why I'm thankful for it would require way too much explaining - but if you want to hear some stories of Courtney and I, I am definitely not opposed to sharing).  I love this girl so much and I praise God that I am blessed to have her as my friend, my favorite travel partner, and my sister!  And well I'm thankful to have experienced some of the strangest events of my life with you haha

So while words don't justice I was once told a picture is worth a thousand words...so here are some pictures to explain why I'm so thankful for Courtney :)


I didn't realize how it would be to choose pictures or how as I looked back at these pictures how the memories associated with them bring so many more reasons why I'm so thankful for this girl!!

I love you, Courtney!!

Oh and dirty yourself up so the rebels don't get you ;)

Oh and if you anyones any further explanation of these pictures feel free to ask...I'd love to share Caitlin and Courtney adventures :) 

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS