Pages

Thankful For #3

November 9, 2010

Today I am thankful beyond words for 15 amazing girls who excitedly pack shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.  The girls had a blast "shopping" for items and filling their boxes.  One little girl told me that she was so excited about packing shoeboxes and she had been thinking about it all week!  Another came up to me at the end and said, "Thank you so much for letting us pack shoeboxes!"  It was such a blessing to see the excitement and generosity of these precious princesses!

I'll let the pictures give further explanation as to why I'm thankful for these girls :D















1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I love packing shoe boxes, and it's cool to see kids get into it, too.

    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS