Pages

Thankful For #2

November 8, 2010

So I've been sitting trying to think of what I am thankful for today.  It's not that I'm unthankful for the things in my life, but rather there are so many things I am thankful that I'm having trouble picking.  Well when all else fails...Eenie Meenie Miny Moe...



Works every time ;)


While I have been blessed with some amazing friends (side note I feel like my thankful posts will probably focus mostly on being thankful for various people in my life) and I cherish the unique blessings each of them bring into my life, today I am thankful for my dear friend, Michael Woodington.


Even though we had to postpone skyping, I was thinking today about what a constant encouragement he has been in my life over the past year.  We might be an ocean apart but talking to him always brings a smile to my face.  He definitely makes me laugh (when I write haha I'm actually laughing haha). On days when I am stressed reading a message he's sent helps remind of God's strength and peace.  He always seems to know the perfect Bible verse to share with me.  He always seems to know because He is so full of the Holy Spirit.  He is the type of friend who doesn't just say he's going to pray for you, but actually prays for you.  I'm thankful that he such a passion

and genuine love for Christ and for others.  Being his friends inspires me to fall deeper in love with
Christ and to reach out to others.



Did I mention I'm thankful for the laughter he brings to my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS