Pages

Twenty-One

November 27, 2010

21 Things I'm Thankful For Today
21. Clean Carpets (especially when you're dog-sitting at someone else's house)

20. Left-over turkey sandwiches

19. Wrapping Christmas presents

18. Watching my favorite Christmas movie - A Muppet Christmas Carol.

17. Knowing all the words to "Scrooge" from A Muppet Christmas Carol...Oh there goes Mr. Humbug, there goes Mr. Grim, if they gave a prize for being mean the winner would be him ;)

16. Dark Purple Nail Polish

15. Hot Showers

14. Coffee with Skim Milk in a G-Dubb Mug :D

13. Seeing my grandparents!

12. Hearing my favorite line from Elf, "Bye Buddy! Hope you find your dad!"  I love Mr. Narwhal!

11. Tears...sometimes they're needed.

10. Christmas music :D

9.  Bursting into laughter because I remembered something funny that happened over a year ago

8. Getting a new camera...I can't wait to learn how to use it :)

7. Tenth Avenue North - encouraging words through "Hold My Heart" as I drove and reflected

6. A quick but encouraging chat with Michael

5. God answers prayers - big and small...in His way...

4. A family project that was almost enjoyable...it's get an almost enjoyable simply having to dig dirt by the side of your house b/c the washer is draining up into the yard is kind of gross.

3. Skyping with the other half of my soul - NIKKI RICE!!!!!!!  I love her so much!!!

2. The chance to open up and be honest.

1. The reminder of what God gave up for me.  Gosh I definitely don't deserve it...but I guess that's why it's called grace...I love how Christmas is the reminder of Christ's willingness to give up everything for God to give up everything for me...to pour out His love for me! To love me!


How many kings stepped down from their thrones?
How may lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many gods have poured out their hearts 
to romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only One did that for me.
"How Many Kings" by Downhere


2 comments:

  1. I like numbers 19, 15, 13, of course 12, definitely 11, love 10, I guess I like 3 :-), and 2.

    But 5 and 1 are my favorite!

    Does 8 mean no more funky single-colored photos?

    Love you, friend,
    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget what the numbers correlated with so I had to go back and check them haha...but to answer your question I'm keeping my little camera b/c it'll easier to carry in a purse and b/c my new camera won't have the cool color feature and I refuse to give it up...so I the funky single-colored photos will live on! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS