Pages

Twenty-Eight

December 4, 2010

"I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; it is not man to direct his steps."
Jeremiah 10:23

Today I am reminded to be thankful that God directs my steps.  I find comfort in this verse knowing that even if I don't understand why certain things are happening, I can rejoice because God is guides my steps for His purpose. He knows where He leads - He leads me into His arms.  He guides me by the hand and never leaves me.  As the title of my blog states I go wherever His hand leads me and I'm thankful for His leading.  Though some of the places - okay most of the places I'm lead - were not the map I made for my life, I know He has plans for me in each place.  He knows the plans He has for me.  Plans to prosper me and not to harm me.  Plans to give me a hope and a future.  

I'm thankful that my life is not my own but rather it belongs to Christ.  

So even if you find yourself confused about where you currently are...trust Him!  Don't worry about tomorrow but find peace that the Author of life is guiding you and directing you.  You won't be disappointed.

 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..."
Ephesians 3:20


1 comment:

  1. We talked about peace this morning in Sunday school. I needed to hear about it again. Thanks!

    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS