Pages

Forty-Two

December 18, 2010

I'm thankful for little brothers (who are no longer so little) who eat weird - and I do mean weird - things for breakfast.  What can I say he's a unique one!

Honey Wheat Bread, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Fruit Loops, and Apple Butter just in case you were wondering...yuck :-P

He ate it all!  He did offer us all bites.  We all declined.

I'm thankful for my Dad who is the 2010 version of Stanford from Standford and Son - you know the show from the 1970s about this man who was a junk dealer and you never knew what he'd bring home - and you just never know what  Dad will bring home.  But I thought these were funny.  He tried to convince us he jumped in the dumpster and got them, but really someone had left them in a box beside the cardboard recycling bin.  So thankfully he didn't bring us presents from the garbage haha.


I'm thankful for hot coffee and peanut butter :)

I'm thankful Buttons and her face that only a mother could love.


I'm thankful for Jack (pictured) and Jill who decided they needed a wool sweater.


I'm thankful for a movie that God used to remind me of how amazing He is :)  That He created me valuable and that I should never wish myself away but live fully to be the woman He created me to be.  That He calls us to live for something extraordinary.  That He provides us with various adventures and challenges and reveals Himself to us in a variety of beautiful ways :) (Go and see The Voyage of the Dawn Treader if you haven't already!)

I'm thankful for sushi dinners with my family and actually being able to eat with chopsticks.

I'm thankful for Christmas music! "Ding Dong Ding Dong Christmas Bells are Ringing" ...I will say though my brother definitely didn't appreciate my Christmas music or me sining along to it.  But the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear (he just needs to sing louder haha).

I'm thankful for new books and the reminder I need to read the ones I have...I love books though :)

I'm thankful for Starbucks Peppermint Mochas in fun Christmas cups and a Starbucks gift card to pay for them :)

I'm thankful for singing Christmas lights :)

I'm thankful for two nights of A Miracle on 34th Street - the new and the old :)

I'm thankful for a chat with Nikki Rice...I miss her and I hope her 22nd year is amazing :)


I'm thankful for homemade cheesecake!

I'm thankful for family :)

I'm thankful for a loving Savior and a God who chose to save the world in an unexpected way :) 

1 comment:

  1. Your brother should have shared his breakfast with Buddy the elf!

    I'm also thankful for peppermint mochas but I prefer those from a local coffee shop. :-)

    Oh, and I'm also thankful for Nikki Raye... most days. ;-)

    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS