Pages

What You Wish You Knew Wednesday #1

September 8, 2010

Okay so I am desperately trying to become a better blogger.  One way I hope to increase my blogging frequency is by having regular features.  I see this on other people's and I figured I could it, too.  Then it might inspire me to be more disciplined in the art of blogging.  


So as I prepare to go to Spain in the next few months, I constantly want to read up on the culture, on ECA (the school I'll be working with), the history, other missionaries in Spain, and ways to pray for this country.  Well, as I research (and when I say research I really mean Google and Bing searches and reading people's blogs) Spain I keep coming across random facts about the country.  I love random facts (maybe not as much as some people, such as my dear friend Claire), so I have decided that one my features is going to be "What You Wish You Knew Wednesdays" -  aka random facts about Spain.


What You Wish You Knew Wednesday
The motto of Spain is Plus Ultra (Latin) meaning Further Beyond.  The motto is on the coat of arms, which is on the Spanish flag. (Fact Source)

Spanish Coat of Arms, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS