Pages

These are a few of my favorite things

September 20, 2010

I'm still trying to find ways to get me to blog more frequently.  So once again I'm attempting to create a regular feature on my blog haha.  I tried "What You Wish You Knew Wednesdays" (or something cheesy like that) where I hoped to share facts about Spain.  It lasted one time.  I might try again, but I think I found something else - something better - for Wednesdays by reading other people's blogs.  Another thing I saw on few people's blogs were listings of their favorite things.  I thought this was neat...so I'm copying haha

I promise to only name five for today...ready...well ready or not here we go...

http://www.gnucitizen.org/images/125252891_e22f8e0406.jpg
  1. Skype.  I mean seriously the ability to talk and see the other person regardless of whether they're three states away or across an ocean is ridiculously cool!!  It's so much more personal than talking on the phone...and cheaper (especially when the friend is across the ocean)


    1. The church resource room. Now if you've ever been the church resource room, you're probably questioning my sanity on why I name this as one of my favorite things.  But while I don't necessary love on the current organizational level of that room, I do love the random things I keep finding it in. It's like my own treasure chest.  You never know what you'll discover.
    2. This isn't the exact one, but close enough :) http://www.starbucksstore.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=313563#
    3. Coffee.  Some might say this is more of an addiction than a love, but I really love a cup of coffee with a little skim milk in my Starbucks travel mug.  Oh and that mug will keep your coffee hot for hours.
    4. The Gospel of John.  I love all of God's word but God is really speaking to me through this Gospel right now.  Go and read John 2:12-25
    5. Toms.  Cute shoes and better yet you get a pair and a child in need gets a pair, too :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS